Shrinath Rotopack Pvt. Ltd
Shrinath Rotopack Pvt. Ltd. is the Shree Group’s flagship company based in Hyderabad, India. With an experience of over two decades in the plastic industry and with the growing demand in the Indian market for flexible packaging materials, the group decided to penetrate this market by setting up Shree Laminates in the year 2000.
With continuous expansion over the years, the current capacity of the unit stands at 45,000 Metric Tons per annum. Today with a state of the art manufacturing facility, SRPL has become one of the leading Converters in India with a sale of over Rs. 500 crores (USD 83 Million).
One of the leading manufacturers of Flexible Packaging Material in India with:
- Installed capacity of 45000 MT per annum.
- BRC-IOP, ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004 Certifications.
- Best-in-class production facilities incorporating latest technologies from Italy.
- Roto-gravure printing machines from Rotomec, Italy with contemporary features like auto-registration, web-video, defect detection system and reverse station option.
- Lamination machines with solvent free and solvent based Lamination.
- Extrusion lamination facility with an installed capacity of 700 MT per month
- In-house extruders with a capacity of over 20,000 MT per annum for manufacturing Polyethylene Film up to 7 layers
- World renowned quality testing equipment.
- A reputed clientele across all industries
- Exports across all continents
- Well established in-house R&D team and collaboration with foreign consultants having an experience of over 20 years for continuous improvement and development of products
Additions for the year 2016...
- Additional Laminate facility of 1000 MT per month.
- Cylinder engraving facility plant for 12000 units.
- Shaped pouch and spout fitting machines.
- CI Flexo printing machines from BOBST.
- Extrusion lamination of 400 MT per month.
- High barrier films with the commencement of 7 layers blown film plant.
- To reach a sales Turnover of 1100 crore i.e. USD 185 Million by 2018 - 19.
- To reach Overall laminate capacity to 5000 MT per month by march 2018.
- To increase the cylinder manufacturing facility by another 18,000 units per annum.
- To install 9 layers blown film plant.
- To diversify with penetration into collapsible tubes market.